Why Spread Trade with Shelbourne Markets?
5 reasons to trade with Shelbourne Markets:
Full range of markets on easy to use platform
- We quote prices in indices, currency pairs, commodities, metals, bonds, shares and many more financial instruments from a single trading platform.
- Our leading edge trading platform is easy to use, offers instant execution and is stable and secure. The platform is also available on mobile and iPad.
High end service
- Shelbourne Markets offers a personalised service to its clients. We provide our clients with regular market updates, trading facilities in our Dublin offices, and trading seminars from leading experts.
- We also offer a full telephone service 24 hours a day from Dublin for those clients that prefer to ring in their trades.
- We do not operate an automatic close out policy on margin calls.
Security of funds
- Our client's money is held entirely separately from our own money in fully segregated bank accounts.
- Shelbourne Markets is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Our controls and procedures for client money segregation is regularly reviewed and monitored.
Low dealing costs
- We offer tight spreads and low commissions across a range of markets, such a 1 point Dax and 1 point FTSE.
- We charge as little as 5 basis points (0.05%) on some major shares, with as little as 5% margin required.
- We do not charge you to convert your funds to trade stocks denominated in a different currency to your account.
- Shelbourne Markets is the only Irish owned spread trading company based in Ireland.